Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of my quote by proceeding with the job in writing is acceptance my terms and conditions. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make any adjustments to be noted on the quote and invoice. All jobs are negotiated in good faith to deliver the best quality product in a timely and professional manner.
1. Quotes are only valid for 20 days from the date of the quote. Quotes may vary if there are any changes in the brief from the client from the time of quoting. Quotes are based upon known information in writing.
2. A full day rate is based on 8 hours from arrival to departure and a half day rate is 4 hours from arrival to departure unless stated otherwise. Time to travel outside of a 15km radius of Sydney CBD is charged in The Photographers fee in the time included. If overtime or longer shoot schedules are required please advise so it can be quoted.
3.. Payment terms are 50% upfront on jobs that total over $3000AUD + gst maybe payable before commencement. Upfront payments may also be requested when there are outgoing hard costs that exceed $1000 in order to produce and deliver the shoot.
3. Final payment is required 14 days from the final invoice date upon completing the job and delivering the invoice unless otherwise agreed. Payment is required sooner if images are to be used in the public domain in order to comply with Australian Copyright laws. Legally images should not be used without payment unless agreed upfront.
4. 3% interest per month charged on overdue invoices unless other payment terms are discussed prior to acceptance of quote.
5. The client / agency agrees to nominate a representative whom will attend the shoot and to sign-off on items as we shoot. Otherwise if no representative is present on the shoot The Photographer will interpret the brief and deliver to the best of his ability and aesthetic sensibilities. Once the shoot is complete the client / agency waives it's right to make or change creative decisions which were made at the time of the shoot.
6. Unless otherwise agreed upon, all props, wardrobe, perishables and associated equipment purchased for the shoot remain the property of The Photographer unless otherwise agreed upfront.
7. Non-payment will result in the all rights to image / video use being revoked. Usage period only begins from the date of the final invoice being fully paid unless otherwise negotiated.
8. One weeks notice is required to reschedule a shoot day if required. Should the agency/client decide to move or defer the shoot day, full fees and any costs incurred up to that point will be charged at the discretion of The Photographer .
9. Should the shoot be postponed by the client due to any circumstance, the following costs will be incurred:
With prior agreements a Weather Call maybe made before the shoot date between the client and The Photographer and will incur no charge for rescheduling in the 1st instance. If the decision is made to postpone the shoot due to weather on a second occasion the client will be charged 50% of all fees for crew, The Photographer, talent and associated professionals that were on hold for the shoot. This covers freelancers potentially losing work on a second occasion. Weather Calls are made by the client / agency who takes ultimate responsibility to defer or proceed with a shoot.
Cancellation for any reason on the day of the shoot, or within 24hrs of the shoot. will incur a 100% to the client of all fees and costs for both; A) all crew, The Photographer, producers, talent and associated professionals. B) Hire fees, booking fees, insurance, professional services and locations fees that have been incurred by the shoot production up to that date.
10. It is the clients /agency’s responsibility to insure against poor weather and non-appearance of talent.
11. The Photographer retains global copyright on all images and licenses the images as per the usage given unless otherwise stated on the quote, invoice or negotiated via email . The Photographer grants to the agency / client the rights to use the images as noted in the terms of the quote.
12. The photographer does not represent the copyrights and moral rights or any element, person or brand that may appear in any video or photograph.
13. The Photographer does not take any responsibly for any post production manipulation or alteration to an image or video from anyone or anything appearing in the image or video. The Photographer does not take any responsibility for how any images or video are used by the client / agency, or how they may appear by use by 3rd parties. The Photographer does not take any responsibility for how any 3rd parties may with or without authorisation use the images beyond the control of The Photographer.
14. Accepting my quote and proceeding to commencement of the job is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Weather Call : A written or verbal agreement between the client / agency and The Photographer that the weather forecast will be checked prior to final confirmation of start times to determine a shoot proceeding or not.
The Photographer : Refers to Jeremy Park photographer or his assigns working as a content creator under his representation. This covers stills photography, video, pre and post production work.
Client / Agency : refers to the person requesting the services of the The Photographer.
The Shoot : The time allocated to create content.